Wednesday, February 29, 2012

playing with new software

good evening. i decided before  christmas that i was going to treat myself to "adobe photoshop elements10". i was on sale just before christmas for almost half price so i picked it up.  my "blogging for bliss" book mentioned the software all the time. and a big impressive "slr digital camera" too. i don't have one of those but i do have a decent one with a zoom lens. now just like my book for dummies and my "blogging for bliss", my new software all have to kind to me so i can work along and get this blog sooooooooooooooooooo darn shiny and gleaming that you will need sunglasses to read it!!!!
 ya right. just warning everyone!!
 till next post have a great day tomorrow.
 sandra

No comments:

passion flower

passion flower
how sweet it is!